Content Usage Guidelines
First, thank you for your interest in sharing or republishing Plan and Prepared.com’s content. But before you do, please read and follow these guidelines. Failure to do so could result in a DMCA takedown notice of your website and possible litigation. So please, be nice. 🙂
- Feel free to share links to any of our content by email and/or social media. We’ll love you for it!
- Feel free to reference or quote up to 100 words of any of our text content (facts, figures, quotes, etc.) in your own blog articles, presentations, documents, etc. as long as you honor the below listed Attribute Policy.
- You may NOT republish in full any of our text-based content (blog articles, PDFs, PPTs, DOCs) on the web. Why? Because it reduces revenue generated by this site (have to pay for hosting somehow), and duplicate content lowers this site’s rating with SEOs and Google.
- You cannot make money off of our content. I do not charge a subscription fee to read the content. It’s free, and shall remain so.
- You cannot claim our content as your original ideas. That is called plagiarism and is illegal.
Content Attribute Policy
If you wish to link or republish (up to 100 words) content from this site, please adhere to the following:
- Attribute Plan and Prepared.com as the source
- Link to the original Plan and Prepared.com source you’re referencing…ie the actual post page and not the site itself
- For references to a Plan and Prepared.com blog article, link to the URL of the specific blog article you’re referencing
Thank you again for your interest in sharing our content. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us.